Does Fingerhut have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, Fingerhut does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Fingerhut. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Fingerhut's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 22 more catalog shopping stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 155 department stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.